JISC has just released another in its Effective Practice series of guides, this one focussing on lifelong learning. It’s called Learning in a Digital Age and is available to download from the JISC publications site.
It contains 11 institutional case studies around the themes of:
- Support for lifelong learners
- Responsive curriculum design
- Flexible curriculum delivery
- Assessment, feedback and accreditation
- Stakeholder engagement and sustainable partnerships
Several of these case studies involve the use of eportfolios to support lifelong learning. Each case study in the document is quite succinct but there are links to more detailed information on the publication’s page on the JISC site.